Tuesday 3 April 2012

Chibog at the 'Controversial' Chicboy

Few months ago, there's this scandal about Chicboy that really caught my attention. "Ginisang Kangkoy na may Bulate", natatandaan ko pa ang sabi ng babae ng nagpost ng photos ng Ginisang Kangkong na may mga bulate. I got very curious kasi it became viral over the internet. And besides, she said their food was cheap(that really got me wanting to try even more XD). So, I started bugging my boyfriend on eating there, timing naman may ginagawang branch malapit sa Pasig. But he kept on refusing and discouraging me :'( Until ...

It was his birthday, April 2, 2012. that was yesterday! :D We went strolling and we can't decide on where to eat because I wanted go try something that we haven't eat yet. Until we decided to go to his place and saw the said resto on our way to Pasig :)))))



We ordered Cebu Lechon Manok, Inihaw na liempo, and the ever controversial Ginisang Kangkong sa bawang. Thirty five pesos ang ginisang kangkong---napakamura at napakasarap! :D Nag-bottomless na rin kami ng Iced Tea which is 25 each. Unlimited na rin ang rice with this meal :) ang mga sumunod na nangyari actually is unexplainable! LOL :DD I was surprised with the ginisang kangkong because it's super flavorful. Andami ng bawang :D unlimited din po ang bawang nila dun because they have pritong garlic in every table... which for me is very unique :) Oh I almost forgot, yong chicken is perfectly cooked as well as the liempo :) Tender, hindi sunog, hindi din naman hilaw sa loob--in short masarap! :DDDD
My Boyfiend :)


Me and my boyfriend was very satisfied and to those who haven't tried Chicboy yet, guys you should! :D
 It is highly recommended :) There ginisang kangkong is the best! Not to mention the nice ambiance of their place.
After the chibog....

Simot!
So guys, the scandal thing is not true! :)) I've tried it, I've tasted it, I savored it! I love it! Till the next chibugan blog! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment